How We Help
A Rhea of Hope is committed to instilling hope and courage in both men and women who face of the uncertainties of cancer-related infertility. Using all of the tools available to us — from research to education to early detection to various treatment options — we will help couples and families explore all available options for preserving their fertility.
A Rhea of Hope is dedicated to:
• Increasing awareness of the sterilizing effects that cancer treatments can have on fertility;
• Providing education on the possibilities of parenthood after cancer;
• Providing emotional support to cancer survivors facing infertility;
• Providing financial support for cancer patients who seek fertility preservation or infertility treatments;
• Increasing fertility preservation funding through grants, donations and corporate sponsorships;
• Creating a public forum for knowledge, resources and support for cancer-related infertility;
• Improving the disclosure process between patients and physicians regarding the risk of sterility following cancer therapy and treatments.